VoIP IS A HIGHER-QUALITY VOICE TECHNOLOGY THAN TRADITIONAL ANALOG LINES.
Our cloud-based phone solutions deliver better audio quality than traditional analog phone systems. You can count on Power House Custom Computing to provide smart phone solutions and reliable service that will take your business to the next level.
We work closely with FreedomVoice, an IT managed service provider — and we will work closely with you to ensure your business success. Your business gets the convenience and personalized service that comes from working directly with people who understand your needs and who understand the technology that will satisfy them.
FreedomVoice — because every small business deserves a solution that thinks big.
Ways We Can Help
- Big business features without the big business cost!
- FREE PHONES! – For each line, you get a free Polycom VVX-250 phone! So, get 10 Lines of service, get 10 phones!
- Keep your existing phone numbers – local and toll-free!
- Unlimited local and long-distance calls in the U.S.
- No busy signals!– VoIP never gives your clients a busy signal!
- No contracts – month to month service keeps you flexible.
- Auto attendant – with hold music/message.
- Extension dialing, intercom, 3-way calling.
- Secure Online faxing – faxes come to your email.
- Ring groups – phones ring how you want them to.
- Real-time monitoring of queues, parking, and user statuses.
- Call-waiting, transfers, & parking.
- Call queue notifies user of their place in the queue.
- Voicemail Transcription – get your voicemail sent to your email!
- Make and Take calls from Anywhere at Anytime with popular Softphone Apps available on the iOS and Android App Stores!
- No More Static! Enjoy Premium HD call quality with the Polycom HDvoice Receivers!
Call For a Free On-Site Demo! Toll-Free: 1.866.229.1338 | Local: 1.217.331.6340
Unlike a traditional phone system, Cloud PBX systems require no on-site PBX hardware. Your VoIP service is handled by our remote enterprise servers. In addition to the profound upfront cost savings, hosted VoIP technology enables your phone system to be completely customizable. You can add or remove phones on your system at any time, so you’re sure to only ever pay for what you use.
Cloud PBX service uses proprietary call-handling software developed in-house that has been repeatedly refined to cut out clutter, echoes, and other disruptions you may experience with other VoIP providers. We accept nothing less than the best when it comes to the clarity of your business calls.
A VoIP PBX from a Cloud PBX service can help you join your remote offices and teleworkers with your central office by integrating all locations into a single manageable phone network with detailed call reports. Employees can place, receive, and transfer calls from any location as though they were in the same office.
Our VoIP support specialists are ready to solve any issues you may come across. Each specialist is rigorously trained and educated to answer your VoIP- or PBX-related questions and assist you in the configuration and operation of your FreedomVoice VoIP service.